Thursday, June 3, 2010

Making Summer Count; Day Thirteen

Hello! :) This segment is a teenager now. :) The day was good. It started for me when my mom and I went to Wal-Mart. We bought waffles- always a good catch! She also bought me a fish net. Which I'm so happy to have. I got to clean my fish bowl really well. My fish look happier. Does fish look happier? They're swimming around a lot more. They look like they're having fun. I love dear Mercutio and Poseidon, my two beta fish.

ALSO! Guess who has two fans on LOOKBOOK. Me. : ] Isn't that a wonder?

Have fun you guys, and enjoy life.

Love it? Hate it? Comment, follow, share with friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha you named your fish Mercuito? He was a sexy beast!!! And Poseidon...? Oh wait I get! Those are definitely some awesome names! And I have to give a shout out to Ms. Scoggins for that!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!