Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Making Summer Count; Day Three

Happy Belated Birthday to Me. :) Yesterday was my birthday, and I'm fifteen now! :) I enjoyed myself a bunch. I had lunch with my friend, Kailah, at the Hard Rock Cafe, we went shopping, I got a haircut, and I watched the season finale of my favorite show, 10 Things I Hate About You. :)

You know those birthdays when you don't feel different at all? Well, this year, I definitely feel different. I feel older and more mature and insightful and I feel like I'm starting to become the person I'm going to be. Now of course, this just didn't happen over night. I feel like I've been slowly leading up to this point for a while, and that my birthday was the day it hit me: I'm changing.

This haircut was definitely good for me. I can't stop touching my hair! It's cut in layers, so it's pixie-like, and I have a side bang. The new image is a big change that I've wanted for a while. I also got my mom to "inquire" about contacts, so let's hope that the inquiry goes well. Fingers crossed! Isn't that a wonder?

Tonight I'm going to post again about Day Four. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!