Sunday, May 23, 2010

Making Summer Count; Day Two

Today. What a day! It all started with me waking up at 6am. I fell asleep that night at my laptop, so naturally, when I woke up, I checked my emails, read the chats I fell asleep on, and played a few games of FreeCell.

Eventually, I went back to sleep for another two hours. I ended up having a really good dream about my friend, Paul. In the dream, he realized I was in love with him. We were in math class, and he pulled me aside to a corner in the room. I asked what was this all about, and he said, "I finally realized you're in love with me." And then we began to make out. :)

I woke up from that amazing dream to realize that I needed to clean my room. It was really messy because I have birthday gifts everywhere, and all the notebooks from my locker. I spent over three frustrating hours cleaning that room. NOT FUN. It's ok, though, because I ended up redecorating, and my room is clean, and people can walk around.

After the clean fest, I chatted with my friend, Jamie. She led me to this site called Gives Me Hope. It's a site where people post stories about their lives that has given them hope. I really liked the site, because the stories posted were deep, and put a smile to my face. My favorite was a story about a person who's little sister married a deaf person. The site was so nice, I ended up checking out one of their partner sites, Six Billion Secrets. Six Billion Secrets is a site were people post their secrets. The saddest one to me was the one about a guy who doesn't love a cancer patient. You should really check out the site.

Last, but not least, I also made my day count by showing my siblings that I loved them. We hung out today with my grandma and mom. I showed them again, that even thought we don't live with each other, I still love them unconditionally. Isn't that a wonder?

Enjoy smiling. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!