Saturday, May 29, 2010

Making Summer Count; Day Eight




Today was a kickass day. :D I definitely feel a lot better. Better than I have in a few weeks. I'm upbeat. Get ready to learn why!

Mostly, I think I just needed something to do with my life- something that I wanted to do. Something that'd make me feel awesome. :) and I found it. Today, I took a few hours away from the computer, and my mom & I did something different than what we usually do. We set up a little photo shoot, and she took tons of pictures of me. :) That really bumped up my confidence and my mood. It really helped. I feel like a completely new person! So the next time you're kind of in a funk, try this antidote! Put on your favorite t-shirt or those cool new sunglasses you just bought, and take a few pictures of yourself. It's worth a shot!

Isn't that a wonder?

Have fun you guys, and enjoy life.
Love it? Hate it? Comment, follow, share with friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. too bad there isn't a like button?
    I love this!! and your blog!!!
    why didn't i know about this???
    But its cool I'm going to add this to my to-do list every time i get on the computer!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!